Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bad me

Can I slap you? I really want to. The way you are now makes you so slappable if there is such a word. No it's not about today's incident about meeting up, seriously it's not. It's just that the way you are these days is making me nuts. Nope I don't see you often but then I think its enough also. Today if you remember we were suppose to talk to SJ together for the camp? Anyways, you left it all to me in the end. I'm sorry, I know I'm going to regret after posting this post tonight but I don't know how to express myself. I can't call anyone to yell at and there is nothing to yell at.It's like how you said, there is no problem but you see a problem in it. You shouldn't affect me but I'm being affected by it. I'm such a nosy head I know. Sigh... how?

Actually I don't think its entirely your fault. Perhaps its me too. I think I'm going through some stuff myself. The funny thing is, it's you that I'm irritated with. I don't want this to go on. I'm trying my level best to control but I really feel like slapping you. I feel like screaming at you. I don't know why you're the victim but I feel like it. Oh geez, I'm so sorry. I really am. I think I've tired myself a lot lately and going through a lot over here, and you seem to be a very nice "punching bag" to have a go with. Nothing has happened, no fights so far, but I just want to be honest with the way I feel. When I see you, I want to scream at the top of my lungs and hit you. I think I'm crazy. Please don't take it too personal if you ever read this, it's just the same old Maine having a so-called PMS moment.

I'm very sorry I feel this way towards you. I think the way you make me say I hate you is getting to me. It's so sickening and I don't like it. I'm sorry. I don't hate you...... I..... sigh...

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates