Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bocor

Today this lady saw me in school and she tripped, I really didn't know what to do. I felt bad but her fall was really really dramatic. Never talk to another party from afar really. I wanted to help her but she was up on her feet again and looked alright but I was still in my "what the" expression. She said something about my looks but I forgot what it was.... well maybe I forgot.

She didn't let me off the hook at all, we sat down at the library and she asked me again. Alright alright already, I bocor my biggest secret to her today. Sheesh, a secret so far I only told a few of my closest friend and J. Fine, I'm not that honest but it worked didn't it? And it wasn't easy for me to be how I am now alright, so cut me some slack.

This girl took pictures with me and she can't stop hugging my waist, she says it's perfect for a boyfriend now, haha, too bad, I'm single. And it doesn't matter if it's a supermodel's figure, open up my heart and you'll still see a fresh wound in there.

But whatever it is, I have no appetite these days!! Roomie, if you're reading this, I don't know lar, go do your stunts and make me eat or something.

Lastly, I'm not happy and I don't know why. I'm very very upset.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates