Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blurring

I am seriously BLURR. Ms Ng told me to help you guys out and I seriously don't know what to do. I only have my weekends available for you dudes but nothing seems to be alright with you people. I may be a little pushy but I hope I get some understanding here since my exams are sooner than yours.

I'm very tensed, I'm very worried, I want you all to do it right, but why do I have so many private meetings is because I'm no longer the committee, I'll just give you my opinion, then you guys go ahead with the talking and discussions. Yesterday Ms Ng asked me lots of stuff about the current committee, I seriously didn't know how to answer... =.="

Help me to help you, I am so tired, I failed to get a reply from Shaun this two weeks. I failed to get a reply from Rachel. I am a one man army now. I need to get my team mates back too.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates