Monday, October 20, 2008

Sinking ship

A friendship taken on another level.

Someone you can trust thoroughly, I can no longer trust,

It's too different when that friend of yours is nothing like how he used to be,

Especially when he thinks he knows everybody when he actually don't,

And even if he says he doesn't take any sides,

But it's plain evidence that he does.

Nothing else can be done when people change,

They just ain't the same anymore,

To only save myself from more hurt and more disappointments,

He's just somebody I once knew and once confided to,

Because I don't think the old body will ever return,

So I learnt.


I was just reading my blog posts from the beginning, brought back so many memories. They'll just remain in the recycle bin. Isn't that what you want?

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates