Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 things I like about Karen

Ten things I like about you huh, Karen? No probs!!!!

1. You listen to my EVERY STORY. hahahahaha..... especially when I was crying over D and G previously. Thanks!!

2. You are a replica of me now!!! muahahaahah (evillish) We are twins of nutheads who laugh berserkly and insanely and GILA!

3. You teman me go poop in the toilet cos I'm scared. hehe *malu*

4. You force food down my throat despite my misison and vission to be aneroxic like Kate Moss. I still don't know why I don't eat by the way.....sigh

5. You make me sing !!!!!

6. You can't stop talking............ I try so hard to stop you but when you actually do, I'd like some noise. LOL!

7. You are soooo vain!! Just like me.

8. You are in love!! wakakakakkakaa........... I like it when you are. cos you're so....... restless. :P

9. You keep giving me reasons on boys who might like me. Awww.... you make me feel so wanted. wahahahahahaha

10. You are my roomie, through hardships and fun, we are great together. I quote : just the two of us, we can make it if we try~~~

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates