Thursday, October 23, 2008

Choir rehearsal

Well, I attended the UPM final rehearsal today at 7pm. Sad thing is, I seem to have lost my soul to sing for the choir this time. I mean, I knew it was gonna be hectic schedule at this time around but I took it up thinking mom would come watch. But now...... mom ain't coming.

J said he'd come. Promised me a month ago. Then last night he said he wants to go for choir farewell or something. Then D... sigh, he doesn't give me the answer like how he did for Glad Tidings anymore. Bro can't make it since he's moving to Johor soon. So it's just a performance for no purpose. And most ironically, the featured song would be Distant Land........ yeah, darn distant.

Disappointed? Damn right I am. But what can I do about it? I have no rights to force people to do what I want. I can't always have what I want.

I literally mimed my parts. I don't give a damn even if I know the songs. 'Cos I see no purpose anymore.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates