Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It became a trend.

P3-04 is my room number here in campus. I have a confession to make. I have a nutheaded room mate named Karen. Wakakakakakakak



Yup, my room mate posted "CHARMAINE" on her blog after being "inspired" by my post on DARREN. So...............why not?



K -- Kayoed by her Psychology book (that's why her head's not right till now :P)



Kaboom!!!



A -- Aerodynamic sleeping position ( wakakakakakkakkaka)



R -- Ren.......same ending as Darren. Talk alike though never met, go get married lah you both!



E -- Energetic in the wee hours of the morning (what's wrong with you?! lol)



N -- Normal in the most abnormal way ( you know what i'm talking about :) )





K -- Keep.... Rolling Rolling Rolling..... with screams and laughter and giggles and chuckles

thanks to mua. :D



E -- EXTREMELY crazy!!



Z -- Zoo membership (life time one too)



I -- I love Maineypan a.k.a Charmaine (yes, yes I am aware of that)



A -- Ahhhhhhhhhhh (her reaction when it comes to Economics, well, who's to be blamed? )



H -- Hoi!! (her favourite word)





....................................................................................................................................................................



Kit Sing was upset last night, so brother, if this would cheer you up, I'm glad to be of service. :D



L -- Lame on MSN ( it's the truth, you asked for it)





I -- I think Charmaine's a very nice girl. (yes, I know that's what you always wanted to say)





M -- Melancholic mood most of the time. ( come on, put on that pinky cheeks I have)







K -- Kesejahteraan sahabat-sahabatnya is his main priority.





I --





T -- Tranquility (forever calm lah you)







S -- Singing partner





I -- Infatuated by his favourite phones. (You change more phones than I change bfs.)





N -- Never said NO to me so far





G -- Get back every weekend, will you??!!!



.......................................................................................................................................................................



Anna, I am NOT confessing my love to Darren. I love you too, don't you know that? hehehehe....



A -- Anna the BANANA



N -- No..no..no..no..no ( her fav word with her pointer finger going left and right at a quick pace)



N -- Naughty......don't fall for her innocent acts. haha



A -- Awfully annoying asking me for my link! Stop losing it!!! Hmph.





S -- Smacks everyone's ass



I -- I love Charmaine very much (why, thank you :P )



M -- Monkey business :D





C -- Constipated!





H -- Hearty meals are important to her





O -- oooooo (hahahha, everybody likes your lips in that picture doing OOOOO )





O -- OMG.... yea she no longer says Oh My Gosh, she says OMG, lazy lar you.





I -- Insane ( glad you admitted it yourself)







F -- Feature in nearly everything to do with Vincent, I don't know why. lol



E -- Entertains... hahaha



N -- Never gonna change. LOL!





Okay, you folks made an imprint on my blog too, don't be jealous lar just because Darren was posted up first. Hahahahahahaahah, I LOVE YOU peeps!!!

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates