Monday, October 13, 2008

City Park

I went to City Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I................................sat on the grass.
I................................sat inside the tunnel.
I................................stood on the bridge and watched the fishies.
I................................lied on the bench and stared at the sky. I did not look anywhere else until somebody said, "Pengsan kah?" I dramatically tilt my head as tho I really pengsan... :)

I................................sat on the swing with J, till I realised it was "hanya untuk kanak-kanak dibawah umur 12 tahun sahaja"

I...............................walked from where I started to where D brought me last time. :D

I..............................wanted to purchase the kites..but it started to rain.

Yup, I really enjoyed that trip even tho certain things did not work out between me and J.

D, can you take me there sometime soon again?

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates