Saturday, July 12, 2008

The sudden pang of pain

I don't know why all a sudden I miss G so much. All I ever wanted was a friendship. I don't know why I had to be rejected from a friend to be a friend. It hurts too much to bear. I feel so ugly, unworthy and scarred. I thought I could brush it off my mind, but lonely nights as such, its not easy. I wonder how that person is doing, is this what you really want? Is this what you think is best? Isn't there another alternative?

Why must all good things come to an end?

I do not know how long I can put up a smiley front, its eating me up and soon I'll be nothing but dust from where I came from... I never knew there would be a friendship that I may never have for the rest of my life and the person whom I've met would just disappear from me forever.

I believe I'll never get over it because I'm not that kind of person. It'll be a pain that I will make sure that I will carry on with me till the end of time. Because it is a drug. Its bad for me but I cannot let go either. Walking through this lonely journey, my life may be filled with all sorts of happiness and decorations but there would still be that stab of pain piercing in me every single minute of my life. I know so because G taught me so. Never to let go but I was cut out instead...

Teardrops will flow at most nights till there isn't anymore... I doubt it'll ever stop cos I'm not planning to let it stop.

That person will most likely be happy but I doubt I will ever be

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates