Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cold Scream...


As the day approaches,
I long to just remain at the corner,

Hugging my arms,

Clinging onto myself,

And say a silent prayer,

For a closure of all this pain


It has been many weathers,

Many minutes and seconds,

You're still on my mind

I wonder if I am on yours,

And if you enjoy being in hurt,

Or is this the remedy to your freedom from me


I don't care,

I have no luck,

I've tried all I can,

This is how I am feeling,

Lonely and thirsty,

Living in the cruel situation of "its over"


Reflecting the torture chamber

Snapping off my tendons,

Crushing my spine,

I'm all out of faith,

For I am broken,

For the reason that I will never know


I feel no warmth,

But biting cold,

A lonely journey,

Even with many,

But without you,

I'm trapped in a room of four walls,

It will be like you quoted, "Cold Scream"



.....sadly, no one hears me...........

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates