Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm down now, carry me?

Read the below and tell me would you? My eyes no longer sparkle, my lips no longer shine.. my heart is quiet, too quiet............... don't tell me I'll survive, don't tell me I'm strong, tell me you're here and you'll care for me and carry me home to comfort and love. The days are approaching the anniversary of which family quarrels got more intense before it got broken, the day which my previous loved one was stranded in PD, the days where they all left...I'm getting nightmares, I can't feel anyone's support love and care, I keep having the picture of people walking out on me.... carry me?
Trouble is her only friend, and he's back again,
Makes her body older than it really is,
And she says it's high time she went away, no one's got much to say in this town,
Trouble is the only way is down, down down,
As strong as you were, tender you go,
I'm watching you breathing, for the last time,
A song for your heart, but when it is quietI know what it means and I'll carry you home,I'll carry you home.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates