Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The panda-eyed me

This post is attached with one segment of a song that I think suits me best. Waking up every hour at night and being so tired in the day is seriously not something anyone would like. However, I don't have much choice do I? Actually I do, doc's gave me some pills to help with my sleep but I don't think I'd like to take that extreme measure.

Its pretty freaky to get up in the middle of the night because I'm afraid of the dark. Terrified to be exact. Usually I'll freeze till someone comes for me. Last year's campfire was a great experience of being in the dark. Only two individuals in this world will ever know because we were the only ones in that situation. It was the time of my life but it'll no longer be sugar flavoured.

It is indeed the hardest story in which I've never really told anyone. Anyhow, I agree with the sentence that you can't get love without sacrifice. Sacrifices are rather painful. It'll hurt for a very very long time or perhaps forever. You may already enter into another phase in life by then but this sacrifice I made will be my shadow.

I wish you well by hoping that there'd one spur of moment in life that you'll think of me. I'll wish you a little bit of heaven and leave the little bit of hell for myself. I'd like the best for you.

I'm rather grateful of one thing though, despite sleepless nights, I still look alright. Even D couldn't really notice. My panda eyes usually fade after a layer of cream and foundation.I'm thankful that whatever I'm going through will only be known by me and its not showing. Since there is no more from you for a reason that I will never know , there is no hope no love no glory anymore.

Happy ending's over, the panda-eyed me wishes too that I can carry on just not together... when can I get my sleep?


This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending,
No hope, no love, no glory,
No happy ending,
This is the way that we love,
It's like forever,
Then live the rest of our lives,
But not together
Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life,
Can't get no love without sacrifice,
If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well,
A little bit of heaven, a little bit of hell.
This is the hardest story, that I've ever told,
No hope, or love, or glory,
Happy ending's gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wasted,
And I'm wastin' everyday.
(Repeat chorus)
2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind,
Can't get no rest, keep walking around,
If I pretend that nothing ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep,
I can think that we just carried on..

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates