Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm guilty

The gut feeling that has been bothering me for the past few weeks was finally certified. I was right, she wasn't too keen on us. I won't be stating initials this time because the person who's reading this should know what role to play in this situation. I was pretty taken aback when I was told of the idea that she has. At the same time, I didn't know what to do. One side, I don't want to get you in trouble and you always leave me hanging when you said, 'no I'm not in trouble.....yet' On the other hand, I enjoy your company, thoughts and care in which I don't think I would want to lose out on that.

I'd like to say I understand how she feels. The battle of the sexes should be the title of this post. I cannot deny the fact, the one true fact that it is truly a blessing to have met you. Its been nearly four years now and I've never really known you till recently. There's so much in common and vice versa, conversations with you are my food for thought.

I'm the outgoing kinda person, and I really enjoy your company. You asked if I had any confidante whenever I'm down. You never really realised that that person is you. I find it so hard to tell you that, because I wouldn't know how you'd feel because it may not interest you.

In a nutshell, I am guilty, I'll admit it myself that I am truly happy having a friend like you. And yes I am innocent by the way. I don't want to be distant but I don't know if I'm allowed to be close anaymore either. I don't want to get you caught in the middle. Show me a sign will ya?

Regardless of the outcome from you, I'd just like to say that you've shown me what's the meaning of a friend in need is a friend in deed. I'd love to fulfill that appointment for a cuppa. I am so sorry I got you in suspection for something in which is not even happening.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates