Friday, August 15, 2008

Dream

I had a dream last night, a dream that woke me up in the wee hours of the morning. I don't know why I had a dream as such but I really wish it was reality. Well, scientists say dreams are just an illusion made up after what a person goes through all day. Hmmm, I suppose if that is true then my dream is probably made up after what I've gone through in vocal lesson yesterday. Vocal lesson with him yesterday was an extra class I requested because I know anytime now I won't be able to take it anymore. So my classes are on Mondays and Thursdays. It's strictly business now, go in sing, correction, sing, goodbye.

I have no idea what this dream is trying to tell me. Its keeping my hopes up in a way but looking at it in another perspective, perhaps the dream is telling me that is not going to happen? Like I've mentioned in my previous post, I'm so tired of hoping and expecting. I regret having it all planned and I seriously regret signing up for Trinity even though the songs to me are rather easy. He told me that I should be aiming for a distinction but he too warned me of something that I already know.

"You can do so well in the studio and with those you're comfortable with, but when you're there you might chicken out and pull back into that small squeeky sound of yours and everything is going to turn out ugly. You said you wanted a pianist you're comfortable with, which is a good start but you're taking up too much time to get one and every time I ask you, you shrug. There isn't much time there now, maine"

I don't think I want to expose this dream out just like that because I don't know how this party involved would take it, because this is entirely my doing, my fault, my imagination. Yeah, but I too want to remember this dream so I'm going to edit one of the many posts I have in my blogpage somewhere in one of the posts. I think it is for the best because no one's got the time to find it, well unless you're that curious then go ahead, at least when my dream is exposed, I didn't tell you what it was, you found it, that is if you think you know me well enough then perhaps you should know where I'd put it in.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates