Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Irresponsible

Pretty annoyed these days, its been accumulating in me. Okay, I know he came by to help the choir because I asked him to. I really really appreciate that and along the way, we made pretty good friends. But time's running short for me, and knowing my results are like crap right now, the last thing I'd wanna do is to have this darn choir thing stuck in my head in square one undone. Choosing songs should be done so long ago and not now. The members are not doing anything, now he's not doing anything anymore, who's going to do it?

I know one thing very well though, I am not going to make such big sacrifices anymore like I once did for this other boy.

You guys want it, you go do it yourself, when school starts and nothing's up, that means astalavista baby.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates