Saturday, November 1, 2008

Limits


I don't want to do this anymore

I can no longer differentiate what's right and what's not

Why do you hate my care?

Why do you not treat me like a human being

I don't know how else to please you

But my breaking point yesterday

Was when I recalled

How I begged you to pray for your people

I had to beg you to pray

You should know who you are

See my brokenness

When I begged you to come

When I begged you to pray

When I begged you to hear

I'm no beggar

But you made me one.


....................................................


As for you,

I became your best friend,

But that doesn't mean you turn to me

For every little thing you do

I forever will love you

But you never thought of me

You never noticed how tired I am

And how I cried when you don't learn

All of my hope for you...

I am hurt

Because I can no longer help you

I have reached my limits,

When you tell me you can't and you cannot,

How easily you forget God

to not ask Him for strength.

I wish I could be you,

Do nothing and just say I cannot.


...................................................................................


As for you,

I miss you so much,

Because I want you to hear me out,

You care for them but you forgot how I strived,

When will you come back and give me that support I need?

I am so broken that I don't see what else is ahead

I turn to you

But you just go further away from me

We were in this together

Where did you go?


..................................................................................


You,

You're a devoted worshipper,

You have a voice so sweet,

But you forgot your priorities,

You worried about what the world thinks,

But not Him,

You refused to ask Him to guide you,

You say you cannot satisfy all of them,

What about me?

I live to satisfy all of them,

Think about me will you ever?


...................................................................................


As for this man,

Who came by to help me,

And help the rest of them,

I am ever more grateful,

But I just hope you know what you're getting into,

Looking at how hurt I am yesterday,

You should know by now,

All my delight is in ruins,

They may be prepared physically

But how are they spiritually?

...................................................................................


As for myself,

All of my strength is used to the max,

I hope I have done a fairly well job,

Even though I will still be the blame for every little thing,

I apologize for my return if I have caused you annoyance,

I can only thank you,

For sticking with me till this far,

I have nothing left to say,

But only a wilting shoot,

Awaits for them to think of me...


0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates