Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vocal Exam

Yup, my vocal exam is just one and a half days away. I seem to be proceeding with my daily routines rather fine but I know that I'm freaking out like mad on the inside. Sigh, I really don't like this feeling, I mean, I enjoy singing but then... I seem to be so stressed out when it comes to classical. Perhaps its really not my thing even though I may have the high notes in me.

No idea how am I going to pull through it, I have yet to put in more ornaments, dynamics and the tempo of the songs. I'm trying to cope with everything and more things in these two days and at the same time saving my voice from any harm and threat till the day of the exam.

Nothing much to talk about it though, but rather, I'M FREAKING OUT!!

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates