Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wilting

I used to be very close to a friend of mine, E. It was funny at first because we used to quarrel back in school and hated each other in everyway we could? Yeah... and we weren't really people we'd like to remember. Months back when I returned to school, met him for abit. Since then we kept in touch. Became good friends not long after that, a type of friend who shared the same notorious lifestyle I am currently suffering.

I was heartbroken still, I'm not sure if I should be using past tense but anyways, he was too. He was someone who would listen to my stories back then. Recently, I have no idea what's up with the both of us. We would quarrel over petty things and keeping in touch or even bugging each other seem to be a pain in the neck. I tried, bugging him back on MSN... but, it's just not the same anymore.

You know, chemistry isn't just for lovers sometimes. There are times as such, when the chemistry in your friendship is fading, that's when the distant becomes obvious. I guess that's why people say friendships are like plants, you need to care it well and not let it wilt.

I don't know, even when we talk these days, there's nothing to talk about. Sigh...

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment