Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blessed and Loved

"I'm dreaming of a zinger burger,
Just like the ones my ex-boyfriend used to buy me,
Oh how I long to get to eat,
Oh my stomach is so naughty" (white christmas soundtrack)

That was what I text D and J, then, I rushed from class, to appointments and to the highway, darn! I wish my car was higher CC... then I can speed faster. I felt so stagnant at 130 km/H

I bombarded school, I nearly run Peggy down but nah don't worry, I didn't. I parked my car in a very rushing way... headed to the pavillion and talk talk talk.... then J said, turn behind you and there it was!

ZINGER BURGER SET! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks to D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a blast at choir today. I felt weird as usual working with people who affected my life once. But as the week goes by, I got used to it, I'm not sure if I'm used to pretending or I'm really getting used to this new skin but either ways, I'm okay... I think. =.=

I was just driving J and D home and I mentioned that I lost my 8gb pendrive, then suddenly,

tadaaaa!!

J gave me a pendrive...woah *teary eyed* What a day, loved by two buntuts that I can never live without!

J has always caused me upsets, yet he treats me well... gosh, how can I differentiate my disappointments and happiness with you??

D, I'm stuffed till now.

I love you guys!! Don't mind me being greedy, but I'm going to need more support the more I show up at school.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment