Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New World



I've finally completed my Diploma. After two years of A-levels, which was a total mistake, then another two years of Diploma, I feel older already. But definitely not progressing. I envy the young lads who can take their time in the course. As for me, I sped it through like a train. I hardly made any friends nor memories that was worth keeping for the years ahead.

I worked without rest till the beginning of my new semester. I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Communications in Public Relations affiliated with Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia. The Diploma that I now hold, gives me an advance standing to the second year of degree. I suppose it is a fair reward for a person who's done foundation studies for four years and finally getting on to a degree. The scary part is, I don't get to start from scratch in my degree, make the silly mistakes a year 1 student would have. Everyone expects you to already know what's going on and what's next.

It's been hard few months since I've enrolled in this course. Fortunately, my family and church friends have been supportive. I really loved my job at the pharmacy. It was a part time job I go to daily after I resigned from the advertising company I was interning for. People at the pharmacy (near my college) were really nice to me. I felt at home, and I had friends. Some people to talk to. I've always felt lonely here in PJ. Always felt like I don't belong here...

Thankfully Z has always been there for me and have not stepped into the mall on weekends at all for the first two months! He's been with me through assignments and buttload of stress. Thank you! And not forgetting how he pampers me with my new crave for "Shared Tea" After many years of hating bubble tea, I'm finally in the trend! In Malaysia, Shared Tea is not as famous as Chatime and other bubble teas, but I do enjoy it. Read about it here.
I eventually lost control of time management and gave up my part time job. I'm a full time student now, and I hope it's for the best. I have more time with my loved ones and my new found passion for cooking.

Teriyaki Chicken Salad

Mainey's Hot Dogs

Sloppy Joe's

So yep, I can only pray and trust in the Lord with His word in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" as I accomplish this new load of stress!

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment