Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heartiness

LOL, first of all I don't even know if there's such word? But what I've gotten to realize lately being in PJ is that, I'm no longer as hearty as I used to during my holidays. I remember the times when I used to be in college for Pre-U, it was hell trying to feed a spoonful of food down my throat. During my holidays, when I met Keith, through dates and outings I gained appetite, and with the outings with friends, I finally understood the joy of eating. It's not the food that mattered, it's not the taste, it's not the price, it's the people you eat with. Now that I'm alone again, I no longer eat as much as could have. The only times I eat well is when my brother and Amelia takes me out or with Kevin, Grace and the rest of the GFS gang... gee @_@

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment