Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mind Your Own Business

I learnt a very important lesson yesterday. That is as what I typed for my title of this post. Let's just say I was a little out of my usual kind all of a sudden. Probably I was so annoyed being couped up in college. So I sort of wondered a certain issue of my friend's life. Its seriously not my business, but I just got so itchy mouthed I questioned him.. He was rather busy with his homework loading up and so on, and dumb me had to go and interrupt people's life. I think I deserved a slap. Anyways, he got curious as I started the topic, so from SMS we moved on to MSN..

His MSN was on and off over and over again. Probably his wireless system wasn't favouring to our desires. He tried coming on repeatedly, finally the bits and pieces were out and the last thing I ever wanted to happen was that he got mad.. At that point I was quite stunt, everything that happened in that two hours seemed to re-run again in my mind. I started apologizing, but he called it truce. I hate it when he does that, I don't want it to sound as though I need to be forgiven just because someone offended me before hand. I mean, I know I'm in the wrong.

This friend of mine, I don't know what he thinks but over the years, he sorta been my buddy. Someone I could talk to. Seriously I enjoy talking to him all the time even if it was just to be for 5 minutes. 24 hours passed and still nothing from him, there's nothing else I can do now. It was a stupid mistake that an 18 year old shouldn't have done. I'm supposed to be matured enough to know what's right to be done and what's not.

Sigh.... what's done is done, it hurts to know I offended him because that's not what I wanted to happen. Which is why they say curiosity kills the cat. I think I just killed my own friendship with him. Let's just pray things would change as the days go by before Sunday. If it doesn't, I don't think I'd be able to ever face him again.

I remembered in Sunday School in church I used to sing this song:

Don't say something, that isn't right,
Better listen, to this advice,
When your mouth is making fun,
You can really hurt someone,
So keep your lips together and... SHHH...

Why oh why did I not apply that? Its his life, who am I to question?

Sincerely, I am sorry D, I really didn't mean to.

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment