Sunday, February 14, 2010

Glory of love

Valentine's and it wasn't like the usuals where couples go out and have candle light dinner. At least not for any of the people I know this year cause Valentine's and CNY fall on the same day. After dinner and much gambling, I sat down and typed my boyfriend an e-mail for the occasion. After much thought and after sending the e-mail. I took a moment to ponder about us and our future.

I tried to see pass what's happened and hope to feel a little faith in me to believe that similar incidents would not happen as of Original Kayu mamak shop. It's not just about not entering that shop again, it's about how much your loved one would strive and fight for you when you deserve all the rights in the world at that point of time.

It's sad to say, that this is a hindrance for me right now. I dare not say temporary because the way he treats me all along can soon fade away this imprint in me, But I am just afraid, of how much our relationship is weighed in his point of view and where would I stand as more months add up to our relationship. Through hardships and joy we share, we enrich our relationship. But will I one day, look back and again have this doubt of whether I am stood up for haunt me again?

Love you I do, but every girl wants her knight and shinning armour to be just as how the fairy tale story tells us. I don't need a man to ride a fancy car (a  horse) and have wavy hair (good looks) or even be a Prince (rich)
but be like Peter Cetera's Glory of Love:


I am a man who would fight for your honour
I'll be the hero that you've been dreaming of
We'll live forever
Knowing together that we
Did it all for the glory of love

For now, give me time to let me heal...

0 lovebites:

Post a Comment